New Torsion CNC Press Brakes
IntelliFab Series One
IntelliFab Series One offers CNC multi-axis performance
and quality you can trust at a very attractive price point.
Our Series 1 Torsion CNC press brakes feature
a choice of CNC controls, multiple axes, crowning and
Intelligent upgrades for faster fabrication.
Our mid-range Series One hydraulic torsion bar press brakes offer a choice of controls for up to 4 axes, crowning, highly accurate motorised backstops and many more features you would only expect to find on high end machines at twice the price. Series One is the ideal press brake for high volume, mid to high mix bending for your fabrication works.
When designing the IntelliFab Series One press brake, we started with the goal of achieving as close to high end multi-axis CNC performance as possible, at a much reduced price. Feedback from our clients indicated that in many cases, a high end CNC machine does not provide the return on investment they are looking for. Series One hits the sweet spot, improving production dramatically, while delivering great value.
- Premium build quality you would expect from the IntelliFab range.
- Rigid frame with deep throat, machined to high tolerances.
- High quality components throughout - hydraulics, pump, electrics, motor, cylinders, CNC controls, backstop fingers and tooling are all selected for the highest performance at this price point with most spares readily available in South Africa.
- Intelligently strking the balance between cost and performance to deliver CNC setup and production speeds, such as a choice of powerful and flexible CNC controls, fast, accurate multi-axis backstops, crowning, quick release tool clamps, adjustable front support arms, quick release height adjustable fingers, full height side and rear safety guards and more.
- Excellent post sales support, including a 12 month parts and labour warranty.
- Available in bed sizes from 1500mm to 6000mm.
- Available in capacities from 40 ton to 600 ton.
- Control: Choice of three controls with up to 4 axis control, featuring angle bending and compensation, unfloded length calculation, tool libraries, material libraries and more.
- Electrical: Schneider.
- Seals: NOK Japan.
- Motor: Siemens.
- Pump: USA made gear pump.
- Hydraulics: Bosch/Rexroth.
- Foot pedal: Heavy duty with up, down and safety switch.
- Backstops: Running on ball screws with linear guides.
- Fingers: Quick release and glide, flip up, multi-level backgauge fingers with R axis height adjustment.
- Bottom tools: Multi vee die.
- Top tools: Top goose-neck tooling.
- Clamping: Adjustable wedge quick release top tooling clamps.
- Workpiece support: Quick release and glide heavy duty adjustable left, right, up and down front support arms.
- Parallelism: Rigid torsion bar keeps top beam and base parallel.
- Beam adjustment: Mechanical stop nuts ensure accurate depth setting.
- Movement: Inching, single, automatic modes with fast approach to workpiece, stop and reverse.
- Crowning: Manual or automatic crowning compensation for superb accuracy
- Safety rear: Full cage rear safety system.
- Safety side: Side safety guards.
- Guarantee: 12 months parts and labour, see terms and conditions of sale.
Click on the model in the table below to download the relevant pdf spec-sheets:
|Model||Press force (kn)||Bending length (mm)||Width between columns (mm)||Depth of throat (mm)||Opening height (mm)||Slide stroke (mm)||Motor power (kw)||Weight (kg's)||Dimensions (mm)|
|Looking for something specific? Tell us about it|