New Hydraulic Iron workers / Croppers
VersaCut Double Cylinder
VersaCut delivers quality you can trust and
performance you can rely on.
Our double and single cylinder iron workers deliver
outstanding power, robust build quality
and great features.
Versatility and power for better cutting and bending performance.
Our new hydraulic iron workers are designed to deliver their massive power efficiently and intelligently, with great features for accuracy, speed and performance. Bend, crop, shear, notch and punch accurately at two stations with confidence, for high productivity, decreased wastage and cost per cut. Premium components and a high build quality make this hydraulic cropper an indispensable component of your fabrication work flow.
The ironworker or cropper is a hugely versatile machine - making it the go to solution for many fabrication tasks. As such it forms a crucial part of your process and needs to be powerful, accurate and easy to use. We kept this in mind when designing the VersaCut, including a mix of features and components that exceed client expectations. The result is VersaCut, our high performance iron worker range, delivering the right quality at the right price.
- Premium build quality you've come to expect from Machine Tools Online.
- Rigid frame machined to high tolerances.
- High quality components throughout - hydraulics, pump, electrics, motor, cylinders and blades are all selected for the highest performance at this price point with most spares readily available in South Africa.
- Intelligent approach to the operator’s needs, such as quick punch system, cut to length backstop, flat bar bending, strong hold down system for accurate cutting, inching and single cycles, dual independent cylinder operation, lubrication and more.
- Excellent post sales support, including a 12 month parts and labour warranty.
- Available in capacities from 45 ton to 160 ton.
- Punching: 25mm x 12mm to 38mm x 30mm
- Notching: 8mm - 80mm deep to 10mm - 300mm deep
- Flat Bar Shearing: 12mm x 200mm to 40mm x 335mm
- Angle Shearing: 90 deg 100mm x 100mm x 10mm to 200mm x 200mm x 18mm
- Angle Shearing: 45 deg 70mm x 70mm x 6mm to 80mm x 80mm x 10mm
- Round shearing: 30mm to 70mm
- Square shearing: 30mm x 30mm to 60mm x 60mm
- Channel shearing: 80mm x 43mm x 5mm to 300mm x 89mm x 11.5mm
- I Beam shearing: 120mm x 74mm x 5mm to 300mm x 130mm x 13mm
- Motor: 4 - 11 kw
- Backstops: microswitched for fast cut to length operation.
- Blade gaps: Adjustable.
- Stroke length: Adjustable.
- Foot pedal: Heavy duty double foot pedals.
- Material handling: Punch, shear, crop screw hold downs for confident, accurate cutting.
- Material ejection: rear slider plate for material.
- Movement: Single and continuous stroke.
- Safety: Guards for punch, shear, crop, notch and saftey stop.
- Guarantee: 12 months parts and labour, see terms and conditions of sale.
Click on the model in the table below to download the relevant pdf spec-sheets:
|Model||IW - 45 Ton||IW - 60 Ton||IW - 90 Ton||IW - 125 Ton||IW - 160 Ton|
|Punching Force||45 tons||60 tons||90 tons||125 tons||160 tons|
|Punching Capacity||Ø25 x 12mm||Ø25 x 16mm||Ø30 x 20mm||Ø35 x 25mm||Ø38 x 30mm|
|Max. Stroke Length||35mm||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm|
|Max. Punching Diameter||25mm||25mm||30mm||35mm||38mm|
|Cycles / Min.||10-18||11-20||12-20||8-18||6-16|
|At 90° Shearing||100mm x 100mm x 10mm||120mm x 120mm x 12mm||140mm x 140mm x 12mm||160mm x 160mm x 14mm||200mm x 200mm x 18mm|
|At 45° Miter Shearing||70mm x 70mm x 6mm||50mm x 50mm x 5mm||60mm x 60mm x 10mm||70mm x 70mm x 10mm||80mm x 80mm x 10mm|
|Flat Bar Shearing||12mm x 200mm||16mm x 250mm | 8mm x 400mm||16mm x 250mm | 8mm x 400mm||25mm x 330mm | 16mm x 600mm||40mm x 335mm | 30mm x 600mm|
|Round Bar Shear||30mm||45mm||50mm||60mm||70mm|
|Square Bar Shear||30mm x 30mm||40mm x 40mm||50mm x 50mm||50mm x 50mm||60mm x 60mm|
|Channel Shear||80mm x 43mm x 5mm||120mm x 53mm x 5.5mm||160mm x 63mm x 6.5mm||200mm x 75mm x 9mm||300mm x 89mm x 11.5mm|
|I Beam Shear||-||120m x 74mm x 5mm||160m x 88mm x 6mm||200mm x 102mm x 9mm||300mm x 130mm x 13mm|