New Plastic Injection Moulding Machinery
WellTec established in 1982
Welltec offers the most complete range of energy saving plastic injection moulding machinery.
With an advanced servo-driven pump system and 35 years of manufacturing experience, look no further than WellTec.
New for Generation 2 - higher quality build & mechanical crowning included!
Intelligent features for better fabrication.
Our new hydraulic press brakes include a 2 axis NC control and highly accurate motorised backstops to improve productivity and reduce wastage. Premium components and a high build quality make this press brake a dependable work horse for high volume, mid to low mix bending for your fabrication works.
When designing IntelliFab Series Two, we started with the goal of achieving a high performance hydraulic press brake, at a reasonable cost. We then gathered feedback from our clients on what mix of features and components mattered most to them in a hydraulic press brake that didn’t break the bank. The result is IntelliFab Series 2 - our no nonsense, high performance press brake delivering the right quality, at the right price.
- The same premium build quality you find on our Series 1 and synchronised CNC hydraulic press brakes.
- Rigid frame with deep throat, machined to high tolerances.
- High quality components throughout - hydraulics, pump, electrics, motor, cylinders, control, backstop fingers and tooling are all selected for the highest performance at this price point with most spares readily available in South Africa.
- Intelligent approach to the operator’s needs, such as easy to understand and flexible NC control, fast, accurate backstop, quick release tool clamps, adjustable front support arms, quick release height adjustable fingers, full height side and rear safety guards and more.
- Excellent post sales support, including a 12 month parts and labour warranty.
- Full length mechanical crowning as standard - from 2500mm bed length.
- Available in bed sizes from 1500mm to 6000mm.
- Available in capacities from 40 ton to 600 ton.
- Control: E21 NC pendant control with 40 programs, 25 steps per program and quick bend functions.
- Electrical: Schneider.
- Seals: NOK Japan.
- Motor: Siemens.
- Pump: USA made gear pump.
- Hydraulics: Bosch/Rexroth.
- Foot pedal: Up and down, with safety switch.
- Backstops: Running on ball screws with linear guides.
- Fingers: Quick release, flip up, multi-level backgauge fingers with R axis height adjustment.
- Bottom tools: Multi vee die.
- Top tools: Top goose-neck tooling.
- Clamping: Adjustable wedge quick release top tooling clamps.
- Workpiece support: Adjustable left, right, up and down front support arms.
- Parallelism: Rigid torsion bar keeps top beam and base parallel.
- Beam adjustment: Mechanical stop nuts ensure accurate depth setting.
- Movement: Inching, single, automatic modes with fast approach to workpiece, stop and reverse.
- Safety rear: Full cage rear safety system.
- Safety side: Side safety guards.
- Guarantee: 12 months parts and labour, see terms and conditions of sale.
Click on the model in the table below to download the relevant pdf spec-sheets:
|Model||Press force (kn)||Bending length (mm)||Width between columns (mm)||Depth of throat (mm)||Opening height (mm)||Slide stroke (mm)||Motor power (kw)||Weight (kg's)||Dimensions (mm)|
|Looking for something specific? Tell us about it|